Saturday, February 7, 2015

Sammie Treehorn: The sexiest thing a woman can wear

 Treehorn's Jerseys:



Now let me be specific, when I say girls wearing jerseys I really mean: Girls wearing jerseys and nothing else. It’s JUST the jersey, with maybe some knee socks thrown in. Now I know what you’re thinking: “Treehorn, why is that sexy? It doesn’t show off a woman’s body in any way. A girl might as well poke a hole in a sheet and throw it over herself. You don’t know what you’re talking about Treehorn, please leave.”

I understand the gripes associated with my pick but let me please preface my post by saying that I was the last member of this blog to choose an article of clothing. With Leggings, Cocktail Dresses and Jeans all taken what was I really left with? Girls in Blouses, what a blog!!

So I had to get creative. I had to think of something that makes girls look sexy without actually making them look physically sexy. I had to play the mental game, and being the sports lover I am I landed on jerseys. Now, picture this: It’s a Sunday afternoon, you’re bumming around waiting for football to start, suffering through the pregame show, and your girlfriend/girl from last night/prostitute comes down wearing nothing but your football jersey. She took it upon herself to nakedly rummage through your dresser to find the jersey of your favorite player on your favorite team and throw it over her body. 

As a male sports fan, you know your girl will never love your teams the way you do, but when women combine that innate, sexy female swag with sports, forget about it, nothing is sexier. Women and your sports are like oil and water, when found in nature they do not mix, but when some minx chemist decides to change the chemical makeup of the two, allowing them to flow together, the result is 100 milligrams of sexy. It’s almost as if combining the two is taboo. It’s so wrong, which is why it feels so right.

Jerseys win the garment mental game 150/100.

Girls who wear jerseys are completely flipping the game on its ear. It's one thing for a girl to throw on leggings and be sexy, that's too easy; a real women throws on your Nick Mangold #74 Jersey on gameday. Is it sad that the best and most consistent player on the Jets over the last 8 years has been a CENTER? Yes, but that's a blog for another day.

I finally came across this picture and haven’t left my room in 3 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment