Monday, March 2, 2015

Will You Marry Me Jana Kramer?


Please? I mean, holy SMOKES. While compiling my Memorial Day playlist I was perusing Spotify and came across a song by her. Guess she's an actress turned country goddess. She played Alex DuPre on One Tree Hill (best cast of any show ever) and then played Turle's rebound in Entourage after Jamie breaks up with him who he INEXPLICABLY turns down. Call me old fashioned, but when a 13/10 UCLA sorority sister wants it, she gets it. Come on Turtle, you're the best but that was an unforgivable pass.

Of all her accomplishments though, I gotta think converting me back to #TeamBrunette has to be number one. I've been STAUNCHLY defending the wall for guys who love blonde girls, and doing so proudly, but sometimes facts get in the way. Men lie, women lie, Jada Kramer does not. Glad to be back.

After all this back-breaking researching, it turns out she's from Detroit, which is a giant red flag but we can work around it. Also used to be engaged to Brantley Gilbert, that sucks. He makes fire music but seems like a questionable character. This chick is just the quintessential example of someone without a ton of apparent talent but she's WAY too hot to not take a shot on.How she isn't a household name, I don't know.

"TV didn't work out so fuck it, put her in front of a banjo and watch the idiot bloggers cum their pants." - Music Execs.

Anyway, here it is Jana. You got me, I'm here. All my cards are on the table, face up, all trust. I can offer you all the stability you'll ever need a borderline drinking problem and a college budget. Hit Song Material 101 babe. Rich, successful, I'm everything Brantley is except the opposite.

So waddya say? Let's run off somewhere, do something spontaneous, live that "Relationship Goals" Life. I'll be here waiting. Ball is in your court.







That's the hottest chick on the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment