Monday, March 2, 2015

Underrated Song of the Week: Ridin - Lana Del Rey & ASAP Rocky


I have a confession to make, I'm a big Lana Del Rey guy. Huge. She's hot and her music slays, there's no two ways about it.

I hate that I like her stuff, but I can't deny the truth. It's artificial, Earth's bottom-feeders look up to her, I know it's not a good look for me but it is what it is. Back in 2012 I used to listen to National Anthem at least twice a day for like 2 months. That song is FIRE and this one is even better. Just such a sick vibe, ASAP and Lana are perfectly balanced, it's the best gangster couple collab since '03 Bonnie & Clyde, great song. One of those rare gems from two fairly prominent artists that kinda just fell through the cracks I guess. Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment