Monday, March 9, 2015

#TheBachelorFinale


I know, I'd dont get it either. Guess this jabroni is from Iowa and tonight he chooses who to be enganged to for a few months before People Magazine reports their split. The craziest part of all this is how wrapped up chicks get in this shit.

Is this your sports, girls? Is this NFL Sundays for you? It's the number one twitter trend right now, and while I'm on the emotional NFL free agency roller coaster I got this fucking shit all over my timeline.

Spoiler Alert: It's fake. The guy is a shmuck and the girls are in it to get famous for 13 days. There's no love here, and if that's not the reason chicks are watching then maybe I'm missing something. The interest in this garbage is flat-out mind-boggling though.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯



No comments:

Post a Comment