Sunday, March 22, 2015

At Least We Have Clyde

When tuning into the Knicks game fans don't really have much to be happy about. I like to play a game where I replace everyone on the court with little Okafors, because everyone playing is a an absolute joke. I'm confident that Georgia State could beat us.

But at least we have Clyde being Clyde:
No wonder Walt got his nickname from Clyde Barrow, dude is fresh as fuck, wearing the THICKEST ties in the game.  That is the equivalent of a guy sporting two lay-persons's ties next to each other. Can't get classier than Clyde, you just can't.

Also this pic is now being submitted as evidence on a theory I'm working on: Guy's ties reflect the state of their penis. 

Clyde is rocking a hammer, no question.  Soon this theory will become a law, mark my words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment