Monday, January 26, 2015

Intros: Sammy Treehorn

My List (didn't know there was gonna be a test):

Hey everyone (lmao no one's reading this), Sammy TREEhorn here. Hope you all like my opinions. Resident Islanders blogger. Recent college grad freelancing in the film industry in New York. Yes I was at a party with Ellen Page stop asking me about it.

Name: Sammy Treehorn*
Locale: Dobbs Ferry, NY
Teams: Yankees/Jets/Knicks/Islanders
Music: Most things except country, EDM and polka
Movies: Pulp Fiction, Dazed and Confused, The Good the Bad and the Ugly, Goodfellas, only top-tier shit
TV: Mad Men, Thrones, Entourage, SOA, Curb
Beer: Wine
Redheads: Only
Words to Live By: "Hey hey hey hey... smoke weed everyday." -the late, great Nate Dogg

I'll be blogging again real soon. I will also be an active contributor to all lists and drafts.


* If you don't get this, too bad. More laughs for the people that do.





No comments:

Post a Comment