Monday, January 26, 2015

Intros: Glenborough

Here's the thing: I'm not not drinking alone at the moment. 

Alright, let's get started.

It'll be clear to anyone who knows what's what that my name is an homage to a great and unfortunately under-appreciated amateur archer from New Zealand. Don't let that fool you, though. My interests extend well beyond the realm of semi-professional bow and arrow artists. I recently graduated college, where I majored in English and visual arts so, clearly, I'm about makin' paper. I work at a science publisher in Manhattan (See: being about makin' paper). One day I hope to write books because, clearly, I've got a way with this wonderful language of ours. 

Name: Glenborough
Locale: USA
Teams: Books
Music: Indie / Country / Rock / most other things that don't sound like broken robots
Movies: TitanicThe Departed, Silver Linings Playbook, Fight Club, and, fine, Titanic. It is what it is.
TV: Sherlock, Game of Thrones, Parks and Rec, and those shows on TLC where people eat mattresses 
Beer: Delirium
Blondes or Brunettes: Brunettes
Redheads: Uh huh
Words to Live By: "I had gone to no such place but to the smoke of cafes and nights when the room whirled and you needed to look at the wall to make it stop, nights in bed, drunk, when you knew that that was all there was, and the strange excitement of waking and not knowing who it was with you, and the world all unreal in the dark and so exciting that you must resume again unknowing and not caring in the night, sure that this was all and all and all and not caring."  
–Ernest Hemingway

Thanks for getting past the mid- to high-level pretentious Hemingway quote. Hope to see you around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment