Monday, January 26, 2015

Intros: bcase

What's going on guys, thanks for checking out the site. The Nard House is essentially a side product  for me and a couple of my friends, centering around sports, girls, booze and everything in between. We're a bunch of normal dude who enjoy normal things and that's exactly the point. Basically, we're the guys 10 years late to the blogging craze who put up introductory posts AFTER and actual one, classic Nard House.

As for me:
Name: bcase
Locale: USA
Teams: NY Yankees/Jets/Knicks/Rangers
Music: Classic Rock/Hip-Hip/Country
Movies: Too many to name... expect a healthy dose of Dazed and Confused references though
TV: Game of Thrones/Seinfeld/Entourage/Fresh Prince of Bel Air
Beer: Sierra Nevada
Blondes or Brunettes: Both
Redheads: Yes.
Words to Live By: "'Act Like You've Been There Before' -People With Brains" - bcase

That's about the long and the short of it for me, senior in college graduating in May so this is my last stab at fun before the soul crushing realities of the real world hit me like a train. The rest of the gang will be posting once we figure this whole thing out.

Again thanks for checking us out, and I genuinely hope you all enjoy the 37 seconds you're here.

No comments:

Post a Comment