Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Niykee Heaton Scares Me










Complex Article With Video

Niykee Heaton is scary as fuck. She's at a level of hot where I'm not even enjoying it anymore, I'm just scared when I think about just what she could get me to do, it legitimately takes me to a disturbing part of my psyche. I'm writing this while on vacation in Key West on a fucking balcony overlooking the ocean, I'm in paradise right now and after seeing this all I can think about is how little effort it would take her to get me to do absolutely HEINOUS things in exchange for sex.

"Hey bcase go kill that guy, skin him and sell his organs on the black market..." *seductive eyes*
"Ummm okay sure thing baby"

...and just like that I'm Hannibal, it's preposterous. So thanks Niykee, thanks for the boner and for the frightening introspection, now I have the scaries.

PS- Bad Intentions is an absolutely FIRE song, sexy as fuck.

PPS- When I found out her name was pronounced the same as "Nicki" I fainted. Get the FUCK outta town spelling it the way she does. Thought it was  pronounced "Niy-Kee" for like months, sounded like a retarded asian trying to say Nike, I'm so dumb.Just Do It indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment