Wednesday, April 15, 2015

I Don't Fuck With Girls Who Don't Paint Their Nails


This has potential to be the weirdest post so far I think, but it's a long-standing belief I've had that I need to get off my chest. I simply can't stand when girls don't paint their nails.

I think it's a lot less the aesthetics as it is the principle of it. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not coming CLOSE to considering some broad with big-ass man hands, no shot no matter how on-fleek the mani is. I got small hands so if a girl has meaty claws I'm fucking out, but that's besides the point. 

Bare nails are a sign of one of the following three things: 
1. Laziness- can't knock it, I'm lazy as fuck but I don't need a lazy chick to make me lazier.
2. Didn't get around to it- totally fair, I live my life "getting around to" tasks, but it's bitten me in the ass a bunch. Well ladies, now it's biting you. Guess you can't (still, totally can) date a financially burdened smut peddler, sucks to be you. 
3. Anti establishment, "I don't need to prove my beauty" bullshit- fuck outta here babe. I gel my hair and trim my beard, in hopes that girls will fuck me. Do the same and paint your nails, it just looks nicer. 

Incredibly overthought, fetish-bordering rant: compete.


No comments:

Post a Comment