Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Kendall vs. Kylie: Who Ya Got?


Well, anyone with a functioning brain knew this was coming at some point, just a matter of having the time to dedicate to it. This is a question which I think defines your place in our generation: Who would you rather bang, Kendall or Kylie Jenner?   McDonalds vs. Burger King, Ford vs. Chevy, PC vs. Mac, all these debates have defined generations, now millenials have theirs, let's get to it.

Kendall: 
I mean, fuck. I've been a Kendall guy for as long as this has been a debate, and a quick look-see at these pics tells you why. Helen of Troy Face with a wildly toned body to boot, doesn't get better than that. That last picture, in the lingerie is just ridiculous, give me a CHANCE, K. Kendall has that thing where at any angle imaginable, she's absolutely gorgeous. This is a good thing 99.99% of the time, except for when it leads to complacency. She's woken up every morning of her life knowing she was the hottest piece of ass in the land, some might say she's taken that for granted, which brings me to her sister. 

Kylie:
Kylie, umm, has really kinda uhh, come into her own huh? No spare me the surgery bullshit, doesn't matter. She's been the "hot but not as hot as the other one" sister since birth. Well, now she's just taking those words and shoving them down people's throats. A face that more than gets the job done, titties on FLEEK and an ass that could win Best in Show. She's got this vibe about her that just screams, "nothing here is off limits." You know when you're in bed with a girl and she makes a suggestion for what she wants to "try" and it kinda blows your mind? Adrenaline like no other, I usually can't even respond in actual words, My entire body just spasms and I speak gibberish in compliance. Those moments are the absolute best, and I think Kylie's life is just a continuous cycle of freaky sexual suggestions. Sign me the fuck up. 

Verdict: These two have my head in such a pretzel that they've forced me to hedge my bets, something I hate to do. For one night only, it's Kylie. Can't get passed how much I think she loves sex, refuse to pass that up. 
However, if I could choose to pursue one, presumably for more than just a night it's Kendall no questions asked. Ride that modeling wave and get my ass kicked by all the jealous black guys she's already fucked who hate my guts. These two are on another.

No comments:

Post a Comment